Adobe Strategy and Business Operations Manager, Ad Cloud ( MBA degree required)
The Advertising Cloud is the first end-to-end independent advertising and data management solution that spans traditional TV and digital formats, simplifying what has been a complex and fragmented process for the world’s biggest brands.
Adobe is seeking a Strategy and Business Operations Manager to help the Ad Cloud business identify, structure, and execute against strategic objectives. The Strategy and Operations team is the hub that drives execution of Adobe’s Ad Cloud product and business strategy by enabling teams scale to deliver customer value.
Members of the Strategy and Operations team are well-versed in conceptual problem-solving, driving insights from complex data, process definition and optimization, and program management. In addition, we are relationship builders who partner with senior leaders to lead through influence and organize teams for effectiveness and efficiency.
The right candidate is a cross-functional guru who thrives working in, or with, Product Management, Engineering, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and/or Analytics teams. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills, with a solid foundation in analyzing data to make business/strategic GTM recommendations. You also enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What you’ll do
- Define, analyze and report on key business operations metrics, communicating insights to Ad Cloud executive team
- Develop and evolve Ad Cloud GTM organization productivity metrics and model; recommend actions as needed
- Drive product performance evaluation through the development of scalable, sharable performance tools, dashboards, data and programs, tracking revenue and usage
- Assist in developing recommendations for new product launches and GTM strategy changes – market potential, pricing, competitive landscape assessment
- Synthesize advertiser and user data from internal data systems, collaborating with Ad Cloud and Adobe business intelligence teams, and conduct analyses to deliver insights and actionable recommendations for Product and Sales leadership
- Drive new strategic initiatives involving cross-functional teams such as product marketing, product management, analytics, engineering, business model strategy, customer experience, finance and legal teams
What you need to succeed
- MBA Degree in Business / Computer Science / Math or other analytical/technical field
- 6+ years of analytical experience, ideally in Sales or Business Operations, Analytics, management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel, complex analyses, and models
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Looker, Salesforce, Python, Ruby, etc. preferred
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done
- Works collaboratively across functions including product, engineering, marketing, analytics, finance, etc.
- Passion for driving results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Proven excellence in writing and communication with an ability to simplify rather than complicate difficult or technical concepts
- Motivated, execution-oriented high-performance individual with strong focus on the
customer, passion for learning and can-do attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong bonus points for someone with a background in the ad-tech space
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.