Sales Academy - Account Manager
The Sales Academy is a 3 month training program in Broomfield, CO. After completion, graduates of the program are placed in a geographical U.S. territory.
Participate in an immersive CenturyLink Enterprise Sales Academy to learn the technical and professional fundamentals to facilitate success. Learn through classroom, Virtual Instructor-Led (VILT), and On-the-Job Training (OJT) of CenturyLink’s full product and solution portfolio. Sales, Business and Technical training courses will increase overall knowledge of CenturyLink solutions and go-to-market strategies.
- Generate potential sales leads by using lead-generation and research tools during the first 3 month. Proactively qualifies leads and sales prospects by understanding business profile, buying process, requirements and timeline expectations.
- Formulate solutions and present products and solutions persuasively and effectively while linking benefits to the client’s business objectives and needs.
- Produce new sales from prospects and current Enterprise customers via telephone and other methods. Must have a sense of urgency and respond to inquiries within established timeframes.
- Successful performance must be clearly demonstrated by achievement of monthly quota.
- Bachelor's degree
- A history of leadership in extracurricular activities
- Ability and ambition to thrive in a complex sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and true team player
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and acts with integrity always
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability
- Degree with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher