Client Relations Jr. Representative- Associate Development Program
The FIS 2019 Associate Development Program:
As a 2019 Associate Development Program participant with FIS, you will benefit from a two-year on the job training program. As a program participant you will have the opportunity to be mentored and participate in team projects, social events, community service activities work, and professional development seminars.
The two-year Associate Development Program participants start in January and June of each year; Upon their program start each ADP participant will complete a one-week orientation program where participants:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
- The ADP program participants will participate in monthly virtual trainings with their manager and while receiving bi-weekly performance feedback from their managers they will also receive accelerated performance reviews and merit increases every six-month throughout the two-year development program.