Assistant Men's Soccer Coach, Athletics
Assists the Head Coach in the development and administration of the University’s Soccer Athletic Program. Including, but not limited to, coaching, mental training, mentoring, recruiting, public relations, community involvement and administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years playing and/or coaching experience in soccer with knowledge of rules of the game and playing strategies. Any combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulation; ability to pass NCAA coach’s certification test
- Ability to travel through academic year and summer (valid driver’ license / good driving record)
- Ability to communicate with and motivate student-athletes
- Basic computer knowledge and experience working with game analysis program.
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.