Junior Brand Manager
Job Description Summary:
• Support Coca-Cola Marketing Manager to build brand strategies and plans (across country, target audience, channels and packages) that support the overall marketing/business strategies
• Manage and execute the Brand initiatives to achieve targeted volume, share, and contribution and image results.
Assists more senior staff to implement a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization's less important products/services; collects and analyzes data on product performance and customer feedback to identify product/service features that need to be changed; maintains records of sales volume, revenues and advertising costs. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized work; knowledge acquired from several years of experience or specialist training in particular area; works independently; may serve as a working team lead and/or supervise 1 or 2 lower level para-professionals.
- Develop a superior knowledge of the consumer; customer; key competitors and relevant landscape.
- Identify and capture opportunities to grow profitably the brand
- Support Marketing Manager to develop 3 year rolling brand business plans by country to ensure development of innovative, solid and consumer driven business plans that will generate profitable volume growth for the system and ensure the alignment with marketing management
- Ensure that strategic brand communications (including advertising, promotion and media plans) are well in place.
- Manage and lead multi-functional team to ensure appropriate communication materials (e.g. TV, radio, print, POP) are developed.
- Manage and lead activation/promotion agencies and other third parties and collaborate with other departments (PAC, Region Finance, Technical and Operation Marketing Manager).
- Manage the projects and receive commitment of third parties and ensure timely delivery of each step by related parties.
- Cooperate with the Bottlers to coordinate the effective and efficient implementation of the agreed activities, follow and evaluate the market execution, refine the execution plan (if needed) and analyse the results.
- Develop and recommend criteria to measure brand success
- Monitor brand performance and take corrective action if necessary
- On-going review of the competitive activation and presence
- DME Budget Tracking: ensure expenditures are in line with the budget and submitted claims are legitimate and in accordance with the defined policies
- Timely update of projects
- Timely development and delivery of packs
- Building value based relationship with business partners (Bottler and key prestigious customers, partners, agencies, internal stakeholders) and ensure synchronization/efficiency
At least 1 year of marketing experience in multinational company (internship included)