Reliability Engineer I
RELIABILITY ENGINEER I
Paulding Cement Plant
11435 Road 176, Paulding, OH 45879
Responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) programs.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Responsible for monitoring reliability based systems including preventative maintenance systems, vibration analysis and condition monitoring.
- Participate in the creation of preventative maintenance routines (PMRs) and bill of materials (BOMs) for plant equipment.
- Management of the preventative/predictive maintenance programs (Inspection, Vibration, Oil Analysis, NDT, thermography, etc.) to ensure optimum equipment availability.
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance work order system with coordinated execution of the area operations and central maintenance teams.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction for reliability team and plant area teams in a manner consistent with our values and Ste. Genevieve Belief Statement and Commitments.
- Accountable for providing leadership, development and coaching on individual performance to direct reports to achieve business results.
- Analysis and elimination of repetitive problems though root cause analysis, Pareto analysis, statistical review, FMEA and similar techniques.
- Responsible for the facilitation of continuous improvement processes around equipment availability and reliability.
- Support and guide sustainable improvements in MTBF of major equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Bachelor's/University Degree
Preferred field of study: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Required Work Experience: 0-3 years. Previous experience in a heavy manufacturing environment is preferred.
Computer Skills: Comprehensive computer software knowledge required including; Excel, Word, Project, Autocad, PowerPoint is required, SAP experience is desired.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Effective communication and presentation skills: the ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
- Solid decision making skills and independent judgment required
- Adaptable to change; to take an innovative approach towards problem solving; self starting
- Ability to follow up on critical assignments and monitor information to ensure data integrity
- Solid technical and professional knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in heavy industrial maintenance 0-3 years is ideal
- Experience in FFT analysis of vibration spectra on a range of heavy industrial plant is preferred
- Experience in practical application of FMEA, NDT inspection techniques preferred
- Working knowledge of instrumentation, process controls, motors, starters and VFD´s an advantage