Digital Content/Design Intern
The Syndicate is currently seeking qualified Digital Content/Graphic Design intern to join our competitive internship program.
The Digital Content/Graphic Design Intern will work side by side with staff members across various departments and will take the lead with the brainstorming, strategy and execution of the company’s design and content needs with a marketing focus. This internship offers experience in a professional workplace and will equip the student with exceptional, original pieces to add to their portfolio.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about the digital space and wants to apply their knowledge to the entertainment marketing realm.
- Must be enrolled in college and able to receive credit for internship hours
- Must be able to commit to working remotely from 10am-6pm, at least 2-5 days per week
- A passion for music, comedy, entertainment, and pop culture is paramount
- Working knowledge of current social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Superior attention to detail and capable of working on multiple design projects at a given time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants should sent resume to email@example.com