Video Content Creator
What Is MyBambu?
MyBambu is a neobank delivering the first all in one mobile digital banking solution targeting the Hispanic unbanked and underbanked population. The mission of MyBambu is to promote financial inclusion to the unbanked and underbanked by providing an array of financial solutions delivered via mobile devices. We give an overlooked audience a convenient, safe, and cost-effective way of managing their finances. MyBambu’s objective is to promote financial literacy and access to unbanked/underbanked individuals, who have previously been left behind.
The impact that you can have at MyBambu is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of MyBambu on a massive scale. Someone who takes works seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take MyBambu—and their career—to the next level.
As the Video Content Creator, at MyBambu we are looking for a creative and energetic video content creator with a passion for advertising and strong storytelling. To develop creative and highly engaging video content to grow MyBambu’s social media Presence.
- This position is based in West Palm Beach, Florida and is an in-office position Monday through Friday 9:30AM to 6:00PM. We are not considering Remote positions for this role. Proven previous experience in video filming and editing.
- Shoot video and quickly edit for a great final product.
- Self-start, manage, and quickly conceptualize stories for videos according to MyBambu advertising needs .
- Storyboard and develop high quality, creative videos for web, emails, social content etc. that are visually appealing and on-brand .
- Identify video stories that support the product in different channels communicating a strong branding and messaging.
- Successfully manages video projects in Apple/Mac Products, Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and video animation software.
- Implements project vision in post-production through creative editing, audio, and animated motion graphic design.
- Optimize videos for distribution by managing compression and encoding of video content.
- Review all video raw materials to create a video based on the scenes' value. Create rough and final cuts, to ensure logical sequencing. Conduct color grading and audio mixing to videos.
Skill and Abilities:
- Excellent sense of pace and timing.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaboratively.
- Requires proficient skills to use Microsoft Suite applications, including Excel and Word.
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish .
- Operates video cameras, mics, and lights on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Research stock footage and stock photo elements for production and video needs.
- Source and edit music with appropriate tone, timing, and rhythm.
- Must submit reel together with your CV.
- Proficient in Apple/Mac Products, Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and video animation software.
- One (1) year experience in postproduction skills of editing, rendering, and digital publishing.
- One (1) year experience in video content marketing.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Excellent medical coverage.
- A flexible vacation policy.
- Our small family corporate culture.