Product and Content Development Support
Help shape the future of fighting financial crime by joining the team at ACFCS, the Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists. You will be at the forefront of an industry dedicated to a worthy cause.
We are a professional association providing a global member community with tools and resources to detect and prevent financial crimes including money laundering, bribery, fraud, cyber security attacks among others.
With a growing international footprint and an increasing number of products and services, ACFCS is seeking an intern to help support its content and product development efforts.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, self-guided, and personable. The role is a combination of administrative and operational tasks with client outreach. An Intern would gain insights and practical experience with the development of online training courses, content creation and customer relationship management
We’re a small and dynamic organization, and the right person could take on a variety of interesting tasks and challenges. Join us as we work to advance the field of financial crime detection and prevention!
· Posting and organizing content on ACFCS learning management platforms – Creating postings for recorded webinars and other items within the learning management system, editing recorded webinars, and building tests using an assessment tool.
· Website updates and maintenance – Posting articles and other written content to the ACFCS site, updating product-related web pages, reviewing the site for outdated information and errors, etc.
· Testing online training courses – Reviewing existing and new online training courses to test for functionality and help troubleshoot issues identified by customers.
· Fielding customer inquiries – Supporting the customer service team by helping to answer inquiries related to online training courses and other products
· Contacting customers for surveys and feedback – Calling clients to get input on their experience, suggestions on areas of improvement, and guidance on potential new training products.
· Administrative support for the VP of Product Development – Assist product development staff with scheduling meetings, coordinating calls, and other general administrative duties.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Desire to work in an agile, dynamic environment
· Familiarity with website administration a plus, but not necessary