Financial Services Representative
We pay for you to get your 2-15 license!
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Our Locations Include:
As a recent college graduate or student, you’ve already proven that you’re self-motivated and goal-oriented. If you’re interested in a career that rewards hard work and provides the satisfaction of helping people and impacting lives for the better, then a career as a Financial Services Representative may be right for you.
As a Financial Services Representative with Levin Financial, a MassMutual general agency, you’ll work with clients to help them find solutions to their financial challenges by recommending appropriate products and services. Working side-by-side with experienced professionals, you’ll be part of a team who will guide you as you learn the business. You’ll have access to a host of tools, resources, and training to develop and sharpen your skills. Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives. Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.