Provide marketing support for distributors and direct clients. Develop and implement marketing campaigns; track sales data; maintain promotional materials inventory; maintain client and user databases; prepare marketing collateral, manage website and on-line presence and on-line marketing campaigns.
All employees have the responsibility to follow documented procedures, identify non-conforming products and identify and implement corrective actions. All employees are responsible for ensuring compliance of the Stimwave Quality Management System, ISO 13485, FDA QSR, AIMDD, as well as international and national regulations/directives, as applicable.
- Design and implement marketing and advertising campaigns, and prepare and organize promotional presentations.
- Create product and company branding for recognition that aligns with Stimwave’s mission, values, vision, and goals.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating graphics requirements with Quality and Engineering; inventorying stock; placing
- orders; verifying receipt. Help organize archive of materials/assets available to sales reps/manage documents.
- Plans local meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing
- schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
Coordinate and maintain marketing surveys and user feedback programs.
- Coordinates and implements marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
- Monitor benchmarks for measuring impact of campaigns on all marketing channels, run reports as needed to support departmental goals
- Handle marketing accounting invoices and approvals.
- B.S. in Advertising, Marketing or International Business or similar
- 2 years of experience in marketing/sales management or advanced degree
- Demonstrated working knowledge of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and cGMP