Why should you consider this opportunity?
Cosentino Group is a global, Spanish, family-owned company that focuses on the design, production, and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. As a leading company, it innovates and anticipates, together with its clients and partners, solutions that offer design and value, and inspire the life of many people. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation, and environmental respect.
We are looking for a Purchasing Specialist to join our Purchasing Department Center located in Coral Gables, FL. You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
- In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
What will you be doing?
As a Purchasing Specialist, you would be part of the team in charge of the indirect sourcing and purchasing services, materials, equipment, and supplies of Cosentino activities. Ensure the company makes wise purchase decisions, optimizing cost, quality and logistics considerations. This role also serves as a purchasing liaison for all general corporate departments.
Responsibilities with vehicles:
- Negotiate and supervise the vehicle ordering process. Contact vendors and analyze the market.
- Coordinate with drivers the vehicle deliveries and returns. Make sure they have all the paperwork and programs in place.
- Analyze with CDG the numbers and other inputs in the different systems to anticipate the trends and needs: anticipate orders, make changes, find initiatives, and implement the policies to save costs and improve the service to the business.
- Support the Fleet Manager in customer service and on a daily basis.
- Partner with the Legal department and the insurance company to track all the claims, making sure we get the deductible.
Responsibilities with safety:
- Partner with the Safety team to provide diverse services needed.
- Improve the costs in the Annual Service agreements with the different local providers and improve the tools and supplies for Shops and Centers.
Responsibilities with IT:
- Negotiate with vendors and process the orders to purchase devices to the IT Department for Corporate, Centers and Shops.
- Project Management
- Work with Spain in IT inventories
Support the Purchasing department:
- Transversal expenses analysis
- Support other indirect purchases and transversal services.
- Other task assigned by the Purchasing Manager
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in the purchasing department
- 1+ years of experience in international companies
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- ERP SAP
- Analytical and proactive
- Project Management
- Vendor Negotiation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, multitasker and detail-oriented
- Exercise sound judgment and respect for confidential information
- Strong project management skills