Graduate Engineering/Engineer Intern (EI)
Halff is seeking a Civil Engineering college graduate in our Tampa, Florida office. The position will assist senior level engineers and Project Managers with project tasks, as well as prepare Microstation and AutoCAD drawings, reports and technical specifications. This is a full-time entry level civil engineering position with our firm and will involve participating in a broad variety of civil assignments including transportation, residential and commercial site development, municipal design, sanitary and storm sewer design, roadway design, and other civil design for public and private sector clients. Applicants must have a commitment to customer satisfaction, be personally accountable, self-managed and motivated, able to communicate with others in ways that are clear, considerate and understandable, place a high emphasis on teamwork, and be goal oriented.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD / Autodesk Civil 3D / Microstation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Designation as a certified Engineer Intern (EI), or ability to acquire within one year of employment
- Ability to read and understand construction engineering plans and drawings including sheet references
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay starting from day one of employment, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans, Employee Stock Option Plan, Health Savings Account, 529 College Savings Plan, Flexible Spending, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
Halff Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.