Shoring Engineer for West Palm Beach Location:
Koogle Engineering is a small structural engineering firm specializing in formwork design and inspection for high-rise concrete structures. We work directly with contractors and shoring suppliers to provide the safest and most efficient formwork and shoring design possible. Koogle Engineering is a key player on many of the largest high-profile projects for the area’s biggest clients. We provide a fast and exciting workplace that with expose potential candidates to a wide range of construction methods. We have a well-respected staff in the shoring industry and work within several states in the South Eastern United States.
Koogle Engineering is looking for a full time Engineer in our South Florida office to perform shoring inspections to ensure the correct installation and conformance with the design drawings. The candidate will also assist with shoring designs and calculations under the supervision of a licensed PE. We are looking for experienced candidates or recent graduates. For the right candidates, we will provide on the job training to perform this engineering work.
Koogle Engineering South Florida Office is in West Palm Beach with the main office in Orlando. Site inspections range from Indian River County down to Miami-Dade County.
1. Engineering degree from an ABET accredited engineering school.
2. Experience working in AutoCAD
3. Experience working in Microsoft Office
4. Must have a valid driver license, vehicle and insurance
1. Background in Civil Engineering, however Mechanical or other discipline with structural engineering is acceptable
2. Passed the FE and awarded a license as an Engineering Intern (EI).
3. Knowledge of basic construction practices
4. Knowledge of basic structural design
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org