Engineering Leadership Rotational Program
Responsibilities for this Position
Mercury Systems has an opening to join the Engineering Leadership Program (ELP). The position provides an opportunity to develop leading technology that protects the American Warfighter. You will work with collaborative teams to create and help guide some of Mercury Systems’ most cutting edge technologies. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, generous health and personal benefits, the Engineering Leadership Program Engineer (ELP) will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
What we offer
The Engineering Leadership Program (ELP) strives to develop technical and business leaders in an accelerated learning environment. You will be given technical leadership development opportunities and skills training, rotational work assignments, team interface and interaction and exposure to Senior and Executive Management. Participants complete rotational assignments in a variety of engineering organizations over a 2 year period. This opportunity is created to provide challenging and enriching work assignments, an opportunity to gain familiarity with Mercury Systems practices across the organization, and a chance to explore individual interests.
Rotation will start in our Hudson, NH facility, then transfer to Andover, MA and finally ending in Cypress, CA.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the Mercury Systems culture and strategy
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure Mercury Systems services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
- Candidates will rotate between Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Operations groups during the rotation itself
• BS/MS degree in Engineering, or related technical discipline
• Demonstrated academic success: minimum 3.3 GPA
• Prior Co-Op or internship experience within aerospace/ DoD
• Good written and verbal communication skills – able to effectively communicate complex topics/tradeoffs
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit – is invigorated by creatively applying technologies to customer solutions
• Flexible in job assignment – enjoys taking on unfamiliar technical areas and accepting new challenges
Interested in learning more about Mercury Systems?: CLICK HERE