Project Engineer (PILE Rotational Program)
The Preparing Individuals to Lead with Excellence Program (PILE Program) is a one to two year leadership and management program consisting of rotations in various departments to gain company wide experience. Each PILE employee is assigned a mentor to assist in planning their rotations, goals, and to provide coaching in other matters.
PILE PROGRAM POSITIONS
Below we have listed some of the possible positions and a general overview of the respective roles. Specific goals and durations are developed by collaborating with PILE mentor and position’s supervisor.
- Works on-site assisting superintendents in the day to day management of field activity, ensures safety and quality standards are met, and act as liaison between the field and office management.
- Assist shop management in directing and overseeing welders, mechanics, engineering, and other sections.
- Assist management in the planning, direction, coordination and supervision of projects.
- Prepares pricing by reviewing plans and specifications as well as schedule for prioritizing and completing projects on time and under budget.
- Assist management in evaluating specified deep foundation systems or elements. Evaluate the efficiency of designs; review designs for value engineering opportunities.
- Assist HSEQ management in planning and preparing Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality matters.
Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Responsible for streamlining communications, workflows, and other processes while eliminating unnecessary work in and between departments.