A/V Control Systems Programmer
- Create professional control systems that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Attend site visits to determine customer needs and to provide support to salesperson during customer meetings/presentations as needed
- Assist in develop programming processes and standards to make programming work more productive and efficient
- Coordinate with the engineering team to ensure that programs remain current with the introduction of new AV equipment
- Troubleshoot control system problems
- Create and maintain programming documentation in a clear, concise format that can be reused to complete programming projects faster in the future
- Perform follow-up system testing and evaluation to assure quality design, installation and performance
- Stay current with the latest technologies and products
- Present ideas for system improvements if any are discovered
- Provide screen prints to training personnel so QSGs can be written
- Ensure that code is properly archived at the end of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Ability to trouble shoot audio, video, network and control systems problems
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation, and quality of work
- Personal interest in electronics, music, sound, lighting, and/or video systems desired