ODOT Graduate Program
The ODOT Graduate Program is designed for recent college graduates to transition from student to full-time engineer. For up to 24 months, participants are provided rotational assignments throughout ODOT engineering disciplines. Participants are recognized as full-time, permanent employees, receiving a salary, a full benefits package, and mentorship from a registered professional engineer (PE). This can provide up to two years qualifying time toward obtaining PE licensure.
Ideal candidates will have recently passed (or be prepared to take and pass) the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam. Program training is provided through rotational assignments in various civil engineering disciplines such as construction, design, or maintenance for a minimum of 18 months and a maximum of two years. The program is open to all qualified applicants including current, qualified ODOT employees.
We are seeking someone to join our roadway engineering team in Roseburg. Our work includes:
- Preparing and designing the roadway portion of plans and estimates.
- Ensuring that projects are cost effective, safe, and on schedule.
- Serving as a resource on projects such as highway preservation, bridge replacement, channelization, and creating bikeways.
What you need:
- A bachelor's degree in civil or transportation-related engineering (or graduation scheduled before June 2020). OR A Fundamentals of Engineering certificate (FE).
- A valid driver license and acceptable driving record.
This posting closes on 2/20/20. For question, please contact email@example.com.