Structural Engineering Associate (Bridge)
We are currently seeking a Structural / Bridge Engineering Associate for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice in Jacksonville, FL.
The Bridge Engineering Associate will work under the direction of a Professional Engineer (PE) and will assist in the technical design and plan production for projects ranging in various sizes.
- Develop design calculations and drawings for bridges, retaining walls and other transportation structures
- Assist in bridge inspections and evaluations
- Prepare exhibits, cost estimates and narrative for various reports
- Participation on technical committees of national professional organizations will be encouraged
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering (structural emphasis) from an accredited university
- 0-4 years’ experience in bridge design and/or post-design experience
- Ability to develop/build upon working relationships with peers, clients and other engineering consultants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Engineer Intern (EI) license
- Experience utilizing Microstation or AutoCAD
- Experience using structural design software (CONSPAN, RC-Pier, MDX, etc.)
- Previous intern / co-op experience related to the position
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.