Graduate Program - StartAmericas @Lufthansa Group
Let's get you ready for take off!
Embark with Lufthansa Group on a 14-month journey where you will explore our diverse Business Units in the USA: Lufthansa, Lufthansa Cargo, Lufthansa Technik and LSG. This rotational program will give you the opportunity to gain an insight into the aviation industry, get involved in interesting projects, as well as prepare you & develop further to take on key positions in the company.
- Location: Chicago, Dallas, East Medow (NY) & Miami
As part of this program you will:
- Develop a strong understanding of the business operation and major processes by collaborating directly with leadership and departmental heads.
- Analyze existing processes, suggest feedback for improvement, as well as advise on measures for best practices.
- Design, develop and implement projects according to departmental objectives.
- Lead change by offering innovative, digital solutions that can optimize Lufthansa Group’s position within the market.
- Independently plan, coordinate and execute self-guided project work.
What do we expect from our future colleagues?
- Students graduating in May 2020 or graduated in the past 2 years from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Political Science, Psychology or Aeronautics.
- Great team player with entrepreneurial and digital mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- Expert Computer and MS Office skills.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- Must be willing to relocate and travel within the U.S. and abroad.
- Interest in the aviation industry.
- Professional experience is desirable.
You are the type who never settles. You go after what you want and have soaring ambition. You want to elevate your career. We can help, apply now!
Find out more about Lufthansa Group and its four hiring companies by clicking the following link:
* Relocation assistance will not be provided at the beginning of the program, however assistance might be provided during the program for rotational purposes.