Drafter - Avionics Integration
The Drafter provides Computer Aided Design application experience such as AutoCAD 2014 and/or Inventor to generate, modify and revise engineering drawings in support of various avionics system integration design projects. Drawings for system integration may include both mechanical and electrical portions.
Partial Job Description and Requirements below. Visit https://www.seaerospace.com/careers/drafter-aviation-integration to see the entire job description, and submit resume for further consideration.
Salary: Depends on Experience
• Coordinate with engineers for design requirements and understanding the requirements for the tasks
• Create, modify or revise CAD drawing using available CAD applications to meeting the project requirements under engineering direction
• Supporting designers for creating engineering drawing
• Local candidates preferred
The Drafter shall hold the following qualifications:
• Preferred - 1 year of experience with AutoCAD 2014 (or later revision) application
• Preferred - 1 year of experience or classes with Autodesk Inventor application
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat application for creating PDF
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Knowledge of the creating mechanical and electrical drawing
• Knowledge of ASME Y14.100 and ASME Y14.5
• Able to generate engineering drawing with minimum direction from engineer
• Acceptable background check for required matters, including strict facility badging requirements.
• US Citizen for required matters - as defined in FAR 22CFR 120.15.
Full time position.
Hours assigned are usually within the regular shift (8AM to 5PM). Most time is spent in a professional office environment involving long hours of seated work. The Drafter must be able to crawl in the aircraft and take photos on some specific area for design purpose.
Health and Dental premiums fully paid by employer for employee and legal dependents.
Health, Dental, 401K-Profit Sharing, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, Portable HSA account, Clothing allowance.
401(k) and profit sharing at eligibility.
Resumes are considered via:
Qualified resume submissions receive further consideration.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Southeast Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Southeast Aerospace, Inc. not to discriminate against qualified individuals because of their physical or mental disabilities or veteran status and to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified covered veterans.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/individuals with Disabilities