Mechanical Engineering Technician - Thermal Barriers
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN– Concept Group LLC R&D Facility – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
A rapidly growing Palm Beach County manufacturing/engineering firm is looking for a Mechanical Engineering Technician. The firm specializes in design and manufacture of high-performance thermal barriers. This is the right opportunity for someone interested in working for a capable, flexible and expertly designed company in a position that will contribute unique, in -depth technical knowledge to solve complex engineering problems within a team of talented individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primarily supports existing production machinery. including repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Assist with the manufacture of engineering projects.
- Support automation engineer
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 year degree or 2+ years’ experience working on mechanical equipment.
- Electronic maintenance – 2 years preferred
- PLC's, HMI's, Robotics – 2 years preferred
- 3-5 years of working experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of heat transfer principles and materials
- Significant experience with SolidWorks (3D modelling and machine drawings)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D eligible after 90 days of successful employment.
· 401K plan available after 90 days of service
· 2 weeks of paid vacation (pro-rated)
· All major Holidays paid
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary: Commensurate with experience
Concept Group LLC maintains two locations:
· R&D – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
· Manufacturing – West Berlin, NJ
· Salary Requirements
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture