PROCESS ENGINEER– Concept Group LLC Manufacturing Facility – West Berlin, NJ
A rapidly growing West Berlin manufacturing/engineering firm is looking for a Process Engineer. The firm specializes in design and manufacture of high-performance thermal barriers. This is the right opportunity for someone interested in working for a capable, flexible and expertly designed company in a position that will contribute unique, in-depth technical knowledge to solve complex engineering problems within a team of talented individuals.
You will be responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain Reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Collect, record and transcribe data
- Show results in reports
- Maintain testing equipment
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations and advise corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop cost-effective and work production processes.
- Strong project management experience ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Monitor and adhere to financial budgets.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 year degree or 2+ years’ experience working on mechanical equipment.
- Electronic maintenance – 2 years preferred
- PLC's, HMI's, Robotics – 2 years preferred
- 3-5 years of working experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of heat transfer principles and materials
- Significant experience with SolidWorks (3D modelling and machine drawings)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D eligible after 90 days of successful employment.
· 401K plan available after 90 days of service
· 2 weeks of paid vacation (pro-rated)
· All major Holidays paid
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary: Commensurate with experience
Concept Group LLC maintains two locations:
· R&D – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
· Manufacturing – West Berlin, NJ
· Salary Requirements
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture