Engineer in Training - Embedded Engineering Development Program
Embedded Engineering Development Program
About L&T Technology Services
We are a leading global ER&D services company, backed by the rich Engineering expertise and experience of our parent company, Larsen & Toubro Limited. Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services with USD 17 billion in revenue. It operates in over 30 countries worldwide.
We are the only pure play engineering R&D Company of its kind to offer ER &D services and solutions to all major industries viz. Transportation, Industrial Products, Telecom & Hi-Tech, Medical Devices and Process Industry.
- We serve more than 200 customers globally, including 48 of the top 100 Global Engineering R&D spenders.
- We offer design and development solutions throughout the product development value chain and provide solutions in the areas of mechanical and manufacturing engineering, embedded systems, software engineering and process engineering
- We focus on innovation driven technology leadership and have set up research and test laboratories, specific to our customers’ offerings, and which seek to replicate our customer’s work environment
- We provide services and solutions in the areas of New Product Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering Analytics, Power Electronics, M2M Connectivity and IoT.
- Our ER&D services help customers reduce time-to-market for their end products and services, innovate to create new products and solutions, reduce cost of development and meet increasing regulatory requirements
Engineer in Training Development Program
We are currently seeking recent graduates to join our Engineer in Training Development Program built to expand the skills of those in the field of Embedded Engineering. We want people who prefer hands-on work, who are curious, who are resourceful: true problem solvers who continuously challenge themselves to find more effective and more efficient solutions to complex problems.
Here at L&T Technology Services, we will provide a platform for you to have an impact on the future as you contribute your skills and expertise to the company, our customers, and the world. This training program is a full-time position, and as such has all benefits standard to our traditional FTE. This opportunity is your pathway to success and will be a stepping stone to connect you to a future as an engineer within the company.
You will enjoy great benefits such as health insurance, dental and vision insurance, professional development, career progression, paid time off, paid holidays, and more. Graduates of the Engineer In Training program will be expected to remain in the field as an engineer with L&T Technology services for three to five years upon completing the program. Your future is now.
Who should apply?
You should apply to our Engineer in Training program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Majors – Engineering, focus on Electrical / Electronics / Embedded disciplines
- Candidates should have recently graduated from an accredited program, or should be graduating soon
- Training will take place in Peoria, IL; a willingness to relocate is needed
- Minimum GPA: 2.8
- Must be willing to travel to complete projects
- Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents