Everyone wants to work with people they respect. It’s even better if you can work for a company that you respect. We have both at River Metals Recycling (RMR). In fact, in addition to safety, integrity and excellence, respect is one of our core values. Working at RMR is definitely for you if:
- You want a career and not just a job
- You want to work for an awesome company where you can make a difference
- You have a positive, can do attitude
- You are motivated and take initiative
RMR is a proud part of Nucor Corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of The David J. Joseph Company. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.
- 12-18 month hands-on training in one Geographic Region
- Will learn and be expected to model our “Safety First” Culture including OSHA and Safety programs
- Exposed to all facets of the scrap processing business including; buying and inspecting scrap, transportation and logistics, and overseeing operations and maintenance of equipment
- Interact with various levels of corporate personnel, customers, vendors/suppliers, and employees to resolve problems, and ensure steady delivery of products purchased or sold
- Work with other managers to plan and direct work of the organization
- Identify trends and recommend proactive action to manage business situations
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability
- The goal of the program is to assume a Management or Supervisor role upon completion of the program
- Must be willing to relocate throughout the Geographic Region
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to adapt to changing assignments
- Good verbal and written communication skills – ability to interface effectively with customers and employees
- Ability and desire to work in a hands-on, industrial environment
- Willingness to relocate to any of the facilities throughout assigned region
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including paid training, bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with match, tuition reimbursement and other great benefits.