If you are driven to build teams, share your drive for excellence and innovative spirit, and focused on results, The Nature's Bounty co. is where you want to be! We are building an organization of passionate people committed to the health and wellness of our customers and to the success of our culture and company. We are searching a Warehouse Supervisor to join our growing Bohemia Packaging team.The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for label room, distribution, planning, inventory integrity, and lead 25-30 team members.
PLEASE NOTE: This opening to support the overnight shift. Shift hour are 10:45pm - 7:45am (Monday - Friday). Must also be flexible to work weekends as needed.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Optimize operational efficiencies to support the facility’s production, packaging, warehousing, and shipping operations
- Manage the performance of direct reports through performance reviews, frequent discussions, coaching, and career development action plans
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Maintain inventory accuracy by ensuring that associates are adequately trained in RF replenishment techniques, the accurate accounting of items picked and staged onto pallets and the safe and efficient operation of equipment in a high velocity work environment
- Deliver training for personnel in areas of accident prevention and investigation.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or Science required
- Military background is a plus.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience in a warehouse/distribution environment required
- Must have experience in the operation of various material handling equipment
- Documented completion of additional training in productivity assessment, team building and safety preferred
- Must possess strong PC skills
- Organization with the ability to work independently to meet daily deadlines and objectives
- Strong mathematical skills
- Must be available for weekend work as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to assess potential risks and to quickly identify appropriate corrective actions
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with strong influencing and leadership skills
- Must be able to lift and lower 30+ lbs, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a distribution environment
- Strong change management skills to drive and sustain improvement in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Continuously look for ways to do things faster and better, while maintaining high quality standards
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.