Manufacturing - Milling/Trim Line
We’re looking for the right person to add to our manufacturing Milling/Trim-Line team regardless of your background. If you have strong visual skills, are good with your hands and get satisfaction from helping others we want you on our team! If you have experience with CNC mills it is a bonus, but not a requirement.
Our Manufacturing teams at Cranial Technologies manufacture the DOC Band®, a customized medical device that reshapes babies’ heads. We’re looking for someone who has the passion that our company does for changing babies’ lives every day. In turn, we provide a strong collaborative culture where everyone’s contribution is valued. If you bring us good visual skills and the ability to comfortably work with your hands, we will provide you with all the tools necessary to be successful at Cranial Technologies.
Not only will you be able to make a difference in a child's life, but you will also enjoy our unique work environment:
- Work Monday - Friday with no shift work, no nights, and rare weekend work.
- Work inside (in the A/C) our fabricating area that is one of the cleanest in Arizona.
Our Tempe headquarters serve as our central fabricating facility and corporate offices. Located just off I-10 at Priest and Elliot, its Central Valley location is easily accessible for employees. We offer a beautiful office space and a clean, bright fabricating facility.
- An eye for detail
- Excellent ability to work with your hands
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is helpful, but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good manual dexterity skills
- Visual skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- CNC Mill – Operator experience is a bonus, but not a requirement
- Our most successful hires have come from backgrounds in Machine Shops, Plumbing, Carpentry or other Craftsman Trades
- Experience with HAAS Mini-Mills or VF2 Mills is a bonus, but not required.
- Tram/trunnion alignment
- Machine “touch offs”
- We can train you to be successful in the milling department/s regardless of your experience.
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Matching Program
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance