Immediate hire! Rhapsody/Data Analyst - Jackson, Mississippi
Salary Range: $52,889.00 To $52,889.00 (USD) Annually
RHAPSODY/DATABASE ANALYST – JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI
The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations and individuals to protect the health, safety and security of America and the world. The CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress to mobilize philanthropic partners and private-sector resources to support CDC’s critical health protection mission. Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has launched approximately 1,000 programs and has served as a strategic partner to CDC during public health emergencies. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the nation’s lead agency charged with protecting the public's health.
The CDC Foundation seeks candidates for a full time Rhapsody/Database Analyst to be an integral part of the MSDH COVID Communicable Disease Epi Team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the nation’s lead agency charged with protecting the public's health. The CDC Foundation offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
· Supporting lab partners standardized reporting solutions
· Assist with development of methods to monitor data integrity, accuracy and reliability
· Liaise / coordinate with Agency Office of Health Information Technology, and other duties suitable for a technology staff member supporting public health activities
· PHIN MS (Public Health Information Network Messaging Service) and MS SQL (MS SQL MicroSoft SQL server) experience preferred but not required
· Other duties suitable for a technology staff member supporting public health activities
· Perform other related duties as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by law. We comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria in accordance with 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-300.5(a)(12) and 60-741.5(a)(7). As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.
The CDC Foundation is a smoke-free environment.
Relocation expenses are not included.
· Three (3) years’ healthcare experience in integration, development, or application support.
· Real-world Rhapsody experience in healthcare environments.
· Experience with standard healthcare formats (HL7, CCDA, FHIR).
· Database, scripting experience (SQL preferred), performance monitoring
· The analyst will be part of a highly integrated team including epidemiologists and other programmatic staff. The environment will be intense due to the nature of the COVID virus.
· Flexibility with duty hour and days is required.