Immediate hire! Fiscal Manager for COVID-19 Response Grants - Anchorage, Alaska
Salary Range: $72,888.00 To $72,888.00 (USD) Annually
FISCAL MANAGER FOR COVID-19 RESPONSE GRANTS – ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations and individuals to protect the health, safety and security of America and the world. The CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress to mobilize philanthropic partners and private-sector resources to support CDC’s critical health protection mission. Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has launched approximately 1,000 programs and has served as a strategic partner to CDC during public health emergencies. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the nation’s lead agency charged with protecting the public's health.
• Provide financial oversight of COVID-19 state and federal expenditures and revenues.
• Monitor, analyze, and summarize financial data reports in the state's financial reporting system; create accounting structures in the state accounting system.
• Prepare state and federal financial reports.
• Create and enforce policies, standard operating procedures and internal controls for financial accountability.
• Provide updates on financial status with qualitative and quantitative reports; respond to requests for information.
• Liaison with state and federal administrators.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by law. We comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria in accordance with 41 C.F.R. §§ 60-300.5(a)(12) and 60-741.5(a)(7). As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.
The CDC Foundation is a smoke-free environment.
Relocation expenses are not included.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related.
• Considerable knowledge of electronic financial control and accounting systems.
• Skill in analyzing accounts, interpreting financial data, and researching financial transactions.
• Skill in preparing accurate, complete, and concise financial reports, budgets, and statements.
• Experience with federal grant reporting.
• Knowledge of federal and state accounting principles, administrative laws and policies, procedures, and requirements.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, verbally and in writing.
• Prefer Anchorage location, Juneau possible