Jr Mechanical Sales Engineer
Outside HVAC Sales Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33309
Diversified Fluid Controls, Inc., headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a Stocking Manufacturers' Representative of Hydronic Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Equipment used for Commercial and Industrial Facilities. Founded by Richard Ellison in 1981, Diversified Fluid Controls continues to strive as a Local and International Sales Representative for some of the Largest HVAC Manufacturers. Our Customers include End Users, Engineers, Wholesalers, and Contractors. You can learn more about us at www.diversifiedfluidcontrols.com
We are looking for a recent graduate who wants to interact on a daily basis with Engineers, Contractors, Building Owners, and Architects to show them what our company has to offer. This position will allow you to play an integral role in the construction industry here in south Florida where we're working on 80+ story buildings, Hotels, Hospitals and much more. Apply today if you feel you are outgoing and love to work with others in a team atmosphere.
- Develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base and engineering base, including key accounts, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services at all times.
- Assist customers by providing quotes and information on products as requested
- Maintain Vendor relationships
- Follow orders completely through the Purchasing/Selling process including follow-up
- Spend days traveling to develop and maintain customer/engineer base in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
- Trouble shoot HVAC systems and patiently walk customers through technical questions over the phone.
- Maintain Professional interaction with customers and providing excellent follow-through
- Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical Engineering is preferred but not required)
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Positive attitude with focus on customer service
- Team Player
- Ability to pass drug screen and standard background check
- Base Salary plus Commission + Bonus
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- 401(k) and Employer Matching
- Expense Account and Car Allowance
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays