Marketing Intern (Virtual/Fully Remote)
Tater & Onion Media, LLC Company Overview:
Tater & Onion Media, LLC is a multi-media platform and film production company headquartered in New York City, New York. Tater & Onion was founded in 2018 by April Warren. In Fall 2020, we will launch our video-on-demand streaming services, which will feature diverse, quality and family-oriented online content in film, documentaries, animated and television series and short films.
Fall 2020 Marketing Internship:
We are looking for a passionate marketing intern, who would like to be a part of an exciting app launch and join us in getting some marketing, PR and user growth wins. over the course of 11 weeks, the marketing intern will virtually support us in creating new ideas, marketing strategies, enhance app usage and build a strong communications presence for our clients!
What Are We looking For?
The Fall 2020 Marketing Intern will collaborate with internal departments on projects and advertising campaigns to grow user base. The Intern will possess a strong interest in social media and communication strategies that can continuously engage our online community. Intern duties include but are not limited to, assist marketing/admin. team with preparation for app launch, assist with user testing, help create marketing materials for partners and company influencers, serve as a test user to help Design/User Experience team and help improve app design and functionality. The intern will also assist with general administrative duties such as, creative writing, photo researching, creating press releases, assist with pitches, marketing proposals, company literature, content creation and research. Applicants must be self-starters, with an entrepreneurial mentality, be able to lead projects and see them through from inception to production, possess a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize against quick timelines and high expectations, and maintain a strong academic record.
*Location: (Virtual) Fully Remote
- Be enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Film, Graphic Design, Business Management or related field
- Possess and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have a high level of familiarity and usage with social media platforms such as, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office/Google programs, Adobe Creative Cloud, PhotoShop
- Possess strong writing abilities and be a critical thinker
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- An ideal candidate will have 2 years or more of marketing experience
- ***Familiarity with DSLR cameras, Final Cut, Final Draft, Davinci Resolve, Premier Pro and MovieMagic is a plus***
*Other Required Criteria
Applicants must be available to work 10 hours remotely, per week, and be available to join all mandatory team calls and virtual meetings. Applicants must own or possess a MacBook, PC or laptop that is equipped to operate Google Apps, Skype, Zoom, Canva, Adobe, PhotoShop and Office Suite. All personal laptops and or pc’s must be equipped to perform and create pivot tables, formatting, general editing, etc.
What The Intern will gain from this experience?
· Ability to collaborate directly with Marketing and tech team
· Experiment with and learn from different growth strategies
· Opportunity to put your name on a real-world growth strategy that can reap real results
· Potential opportunity for a long-term role and equity
· Help build partnerships with company businesses and partner organizations
· Support influencer outreach efforts
· Help target online influencers, who can drive interests in the brand
· Lead campus/outreach efforts and provide insight into college markets
· Conduct audits and competitive analysis, as needed
· Assist with social media trends, aggregation and emerging platforms
Duration & Compensation
- October 5, 2020 - December 18, 2020
- 10 hours/per week
- $500 stipend to be paid at the end of the internship
Applicants who are up for the challenge and eager to assist with Marketing, Social Media and PR growth, visit:
Please email your resume to:
All resumes must be submitted by: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 5:00pm EST