PS Engineering - Robotics
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Meaningful work on Day 1
Are you passionate about the machine design? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
We are currently looking for a hardworking and dynamic individual who will be responsible for developing new technology and applications to tackle previously impossible solutions for manufacturing, packaging, and process transformations.
This role is key to our future robotics technology as well as a component of our portfolio of innovation, such as industrial robots, collaborative robots and mobile platforms.
These positions are entry-level with up to 4 years work experience.
As a Robotics Engineer, you will:
* Will be testing and developing new technology and software applications, such as robotics, control systems, and mobile vehicles alongside our engineering innovation team.
* Are part of a diverse engineering team consisting of electrical engineers, process engineers, robotic engineers, and software developers. You will be a key member of this team and participate in ideation sessions and providing design input into new projects and applications.
* Will build on and combine soft social skills with analytical skills and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
We believe the following skills will help you be successful:
Technical Mastery: You should have a strong technical background and/or curiosity to troubleshoot hard problems and develop new solutions. Are energized about solving the toughest engineering problems related to manufacturing, packaging, and robotics and are intellectually curious about the newest technology and imagining how to apply technology to solve previously impossible problems.
Innovation: Curious about partnering with academia, start-up companies, and external partners to stay connected and informed of all the newest technology.
Leadership: You will grow your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal and external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the engineering and business community.
Project Management: Developing and following project plans including detailed milestone setting and timeline generation to ensure key milestones are met in line with overall program timings.
Builds Diverse and Collaborative Relationships: Development of relationships will be critical to your success in supporting the business. You need to be ccomfortable working as a team and directly involved in the testing and hands on with the equipment to design a solution. You need to energized about sharing ideas in team ideation sessions and collectively deciding on a solution to meet the business needs.
We offer you
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including a competitive pension, share ownership scheme and private healthcare.
Are you ready to join our Engineering team?
* BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, Mechanical, or Software Engineering.
* Proven experience in the Robotics Engineering field
* Engineering experience in design, coding, testing, deployment and support.
* CAD design and robotics simulation.
* ROS (Robot Operating Systems) open source programming.
* computer programming languages, such as Python and C++, Linux operating systems.
* Experience in computer vision technology and industrial vision systems such as Cognex, National Instrument and Keyence.
* Experience with industrial PLC, especially with Rockwell Control Logix platforms.
* Experience with computer and industrial networks.
* Experience with robotics and autonomous mobile vehicle safety requirements and validation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.