Schneider Development Program - Digital Engineering
Schneider Electric is actively looking to build a talent pipeline of 2020 and 2021 graduates to join our Schneider Graduate Program – Digital Engineering. Our goal is to create the next generation of high-performing talent within the Digital Power division of Schneider Electric. Through extensive training and experience-based opportunities, this program provides a strong foundation for new employees to launch their careers at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
During the program, you will be located at the Schneider Electric Nashville Hub in Franklin, Tennessee for 6-12 months, where you will be exposed to high-quality, comprehensive training that will familiarize you with the products, business processes, and soft skills necessary to succeed. In addition to this training, participants will embark in on-the-job-training style rotations between the Engineering Operations and Digital Services tracks prior to receiving their post-program assignments.
Upon successful completion of the program, the following opportunities are available within the Digital Power division, based on your interests and our business needs:
Engineering Operations (Opportunities across the US)
· Engineering Operations may include engineering, programming, and commissioning of systems typically used in the monitoring and control of electrical power distribution.
Digital Services (Opportunities in Nashville, TN and Costa Mesa, CA)
· Tech Support Representatives answer a telephone ‘hot line’ or written inquiries from external and internal customers regarding engineered solutions and products including analyzing and resolving issues with metering applications, software, communication networks, and product applications.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelor’s in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology
· Must be available to relocate in the US following the program
· Applicable Internship experience desired in designing electrical control systems, PLC programming/troubleshooting, HMI configuration including graphical screen development
· Knowledge in computer networking architectures desired, as well as topologies and hardware.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· This position is unable to provide visa support for international candidates, now or in the future
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.