Engineering Co-op (January - August '21)
The duties of the Engineering Co-Op will be focused on supporting the execution of projects at Schreiber's Clinton, MO production facility. This individual will work closely with plant Operations and Maintenance teams. This Co-Op is January '21 - August '21, approximately 40 hours/week. Relocation benefits are provided to eligible candidates.
What you'll do:
- Establishing design criteria for new equipment Creating layouts Evaluating alternatives to choose the best solution
- Contact OEM’s to obtain equipment specifications, layouts and quotations.
- Collaborating with the Finance Team to analyze cost-benefit
- Managing vendors and contractors
- Conducting/Assisting with factory acceptance tests
- Overseeing/Assisting with equipment installation
- Managing small capital projects
What you will need to succeed:
- Completed Sophomore-level status or higher toward a BS degree in an Engineering program (Mechanical or Manufacturing preferred)
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to work well with Plant Partners, Engineering Partners, as well as Partners in other departments
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and complete them on time and accurately
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges/opportunities