UX Design Summer Internship
Epic Games is looking for a talented UX Design Intern, working across multiple projects on Fortnite. In this position, you will have a role in designing features and UI screens by generating wireframes, documentation, and prototypes. You will work with engineers and artists to ship these features to millions of users. The ideal candidate would have expertise in user-centered design, an understanding of effective Game, Mobile, and Engine systems, as well as experience in game, mobile, or DCC UX/UI design.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
In these roles, you will:
- Translate goals and constraints into compelling user-facing features
- Creating wireframes, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas
- Present and pitch designs to product managers and developers
- Work alongside engineers, artists, and UX researchers to develop features
- Advocate for goals and UX problem resolution between teams
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to create consistency
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Skilled in Sketch, Axure, Indigo Studio, InVision, Figma or other prototyping and mockup tools
- Familiar with Photoshop/Illustrator or other art tools
- Knowledge of UX design processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see features through to completion and rapidly modify design as information changes
- Online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions with strong visual direction and interaction design
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative.
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run through until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!