December 2020 / May 2021 Engineering Graduates
Hanson Professional Services Inc. is a dynamic, employee-owned consulting firm of more than 400 employees providing a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, scientific, and allied services throughout the USA. We were #18 in the Multidiscipline category in the Zweig Group Best Firms to Work For. We have multiple opportunities for students graduating in December 2020 and May 2021.
We have opportunities across the country. Submit your application today!
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- Must be able to build effective relationships with internal and external client bases
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, industrial, environmental or electrical engineering
- FE / EIT Certification a plus
Working at Hanson:
- Must be able to collaborate remotely with colleagues in other offices
- Candidate must be willing to accept out-of-town travel assignments
- Must be willing to work overtime to meet project demands when needed
As employers/governmental contractors, we comply with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities where they apply. To assist us in meeting our affirmative action goals, employees are encouraged to refer minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY — AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
EEO / MINORITY / FEMALE / INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES / VETERANS