- 1 years of excellent customer service (required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Boca Raton (Required) – office presence to be coordinated as we handle COVID-19. Masks required.
- English (Required) and Spanish ( a plus)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
Fast pace hi-end residential interior design firm is seeking for an energetic, enthusiastic assistant with a do-er mindset and great problem solving skills. With time, the candidate should be able to grow into a project manager for turn-key installation projects with the company and should be able to train others as the company keeps growing.
Tasks involve following up with vendors and clients, keeping track of orders, scheduling deliveries, checking stock, pricing and availability of items. The job entails working with material and finish charts as well as creating spreadsheets to organize the receipt of items at the warehouse and dispatch of items to the client. This person must have great organizational skills and should be able to complete daily to-do lists with a daily report to the project manager. Would prefer if candidate has a desire to build a career in the construction/interior design field. Great written communication skills required to correspond with vendors and clients by email. PowerPoint is a must, Spanish is a plus.
Punctuality, honesty and reliability will be expected at all times. The company culture supports teamwork, getting things done and enjoying work!.
- Employee discounts on furniture and home-accessories
- Flexible schedule (as long as things get done)
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance