Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations Internship
Hours per Week: 10-15
Our Structural Engineering firm is looking for enthusiastic students to intern for our Marketing Department to learn and assist with different types of marketing and social media strategy implementations that are applied to this discipline.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Content support for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
• Write pitch letters and other marketing related material.
• Event photography and/or social media.
• Copy writing for corporate blog.
• Proof reading different types of marketing materials.
• Assist with marketing email.
• Attend networking events with Director of Marketing.
• Must be enrolled in college.
• Must have experience interacting with the public and be comfortable engaging strangers.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Quality verbal communication and written communication (web, email, letters).
• Knowledgeable of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
• Excellent organizational skills and strong work ethic.
• Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize and manage several projects at one time.
• Ability and desire to work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible.
• Balance of a professional attitude while having fun.