Intermediate Level Engineer (#1567200*)
PeopleTec is currently seeking an Intermediate Level Engineer to support our Missile Defense Agency (MDA) International Engineering support operations in Huntsville, Alabama.
The candidate will support the MDA U.S.-Israeli Cooperative Program Office (MDA/IP) Chief Engineer and Chief System Engineer, and other MDA/IP Government Leads, as required.
- Assist in maintaining technical baselines, conduct engineering analyses and help draft technical White Papers
- Identify and document engineering issues and recommend possible solutions
- Participate in program status reviews, technical interchange meetings, working groups, test planning reviews, engineering meetings, and other meetings and working groups as assigned
- Collect Action Items and deliver Executive Summaries and/or Meeting Minutes for these meetings
- Review Knowledge Point (KP) and Technical Performance Measure (TPM) data and documentation, and help prepare associated reports
- Assist with preparing executive-level briefing packages for MDA senior leadership and other stakeholders
- Assist with preparing technical information and briefings for U.S. external stakeholders including Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Congressional inquiries
- Review and provide analysis of engineering data and documentation in support of technical studies
- 10% to 25% to various locations to include manufacturing sites, contractor and government facilities, integration sites, and test sites within the United States and overseas
- Capable of working independently, or as a team member, to solve engineering and scientific problems
- Ability to plan, coordinate and support engineering activities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A self-starter with excellent people, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with the Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office suite to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to obtain, and maintain, a U.S. Passport
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical Aerospace, etc.) with 5 to 10 years of experience required
- Experience in the design, development, testing, or production of missile defense weapon systems and/or components
- Experience with the U.S. Missile Defense System and associated Elements
- Capable of leading teams to solve engineering and scientific problems
- Capable of implementing system engineering processes across a program acquisition life cycle
- Write and review systems requirements and specifications reports
- Experience with foreign partner missile defense systems
- Experience with the weapon system production and delivery
- Knowledge and experience with Failure Review Board (FRB) and Root Cause and Corrective Analysis (RCCA) processes
- Capable of executing engineering/scientific support for systems, systems elements, interfacing systems, components, devices, and/or other processes for complex developmental and operational programs
- Knowledge of MDA policies, procedures, organization, and Boards
- Knowledge and familiarity with MDA executive reviews and associated processes
- Familiarity with current and possible future threats, (threat designs, functionality, performance, counter-measures) and the ability to defend against these threats
- Experience with interacting and supporting high-level Government customers
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.