UNEW, Inc., formerly ETS Power Group, Inc. is an ISO certified provider of dimensional inspection services. UNEW utilizes the most advanced techniques for performing automated computer aided dimensional inspections.
As a Layout Inspector you will be performing detailed layout inspections of a wide variety of parts utilizing advanced computer-aided inspection techniques. You will be interpreting complex blueprints and perform inspections to blueprint dimensions and tolerances on a wide variety of parts, as well as establishing the most efficient and cost-effective inspection methods and techniques for assigned inspections.
- Develop inspection programs for dimensional inspection of precision parts.
- Perform inspections of complex turbine parts using our state of the art inspection techniques.
- Establish the most efficient and cost effective inspection methods and techniques for assigned projects.
- Prepare required inspection documentation such as written descriptions of inspection results including deviations from engineering specifications in accordance with established ISO17025 procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of two years’ experience in dimensional inspection of precision components using advanced inspection techniques.
- Experience with optical scanning systems.
- Knowledge of ANSI-Y-14.5 dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Ability to read blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- GOM Inspect software experience, preferred.
- Python and visual basic programming experience, a plus.
- Experience with PRO/E, Unigraphics, Geomagic, a plus.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires
- U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’) Political Asylee, or Refugee.
UNEW offers employees an environment that values diversity and strong work ethics, and provides a highly competitive salary, valuable benefits including 401K matching contributions, retirement plans, health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and the chance to grow in a rewarding, innovative environment.