Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success. Learn more about Top 10 Reasons to make a career at Qorvo.
We are recruiting for an Industrial Engineering Intern. The Intern will work on projects related to matching/aligning operation metrics between Qorvo sites. The intern will work under the direction of a Texas Industrial Engineering and the Industrial Engineering Manager/Director.
This is a full-time Intern position located in Richardson, TX. The position will be temporary in nature and last approximately 3 months. 6 or 9 month internships are also considered.
- Able to function in a clean room to make direct manufacturing observations as needed.
- GPA: 3.5 and above
- Must have some computer database experience (Oracle, SQL, Advanced Excel Macros programming), Microsoft Visual Studio (.NET) and Business Object reporting
- Experience with WorkStream or Camstar and SAP is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well in a cross functional environment
- Must be well organized and have flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent open communication Skills
- Efficient Time Management skills
- Open to instruction and learning from others
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Able to summarize and present work
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.