Interior Design Assistant
Interior Design Assistant - Coral Gables
Part Time Job (Monday – Wednesday – Friday from 10 AM to 4 PM)
Salary is dependent on experience, we are willing to training you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Office assistance: Data entry, copying, filing, emails and record keeping.
- Receive and make calls in the office.
- Daily quote and project estimates. Includes getting prices from vendors and subcontractors.
- Prepare estimates and invoices in QuickBooks program.
- Process, follow-up and submittal orders.
- Prepare reports for clients.
- Prepare mood boards / Interior design presentations / visual guides.
- Order and collect samples for projects.
- Social media design (Instagram / Facebook / Twitter)
- Organize showroom & office (fabrics / wallpapers / samples)
- Maintenance of Appointment calendars, scheduling, re-scheduling of appointments.
- Coordination with clients, vendors, trades and installation companies.
- Sort out bills and company files.
- Interior design or architecture student.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) required.
- Must have own transportation.
- Willing to learn and to be trained
- Administrative Support skills and number sense.
- Knowledge and proficiency Microsoft Office 2010: Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD to produce drawings including floor plans and elevations.
- Knowledge of any 3d program (Sketchup / Revit / 3dmax / etc).
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus (if not, we will train you).
- Professional appearance and punctuality.
- Self-motivated -Great Problem-Solving skills -Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work across disciplines and on multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Discretion and confidentiality.