Games & Interactive Experiences Archivist Intern: Remote - Summer 2021
The Archivist Intern supports the Lucasfilm Games Licensing Creative team by helping both organize and pull assets, content and research material for our games.
- Responsible for archival asset management of the game’s server, disc backups and external Iron Mountain physical archives. This includes pulling content and supplying to the Games Marketing & Production Team and external department requests.
- Provides art support such as research, internal archive asset pulls, scanning, photo documenting, meeting scribing and presentation design work as needed. Also oversee printing for art reviews and art boards by logging, plot printing, mounting art in digital and hard copy versions, and color correcting concept images.
- Responsible for archival asset management of the game’s server, disc backups and external Iron Mountain physical archives. This includes pulling content and supplying to the Games Marketing & Production Team and external department request.
- Participate on special projects as assigned.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter able to problem solve autonomously and in group settings.
- Passion for video games and an enthusiasm for the Star Wars brand.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree or graduated (within 18 months) with a major in Art Curator, Art History, History, Library Science or related field
- Candidate must be available to work full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- This internship is a remote internship. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.