Quality Engineer - Recent Graduate
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Quality Engineer in our Seneca, SC location.
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Quality Engineer in Seneca, South Carolina? This is an outstanding opportunity for you to lead Quality initiatives at Schneider Electric. If you’re passionate about quality improvement and have experience in quality and manufacturing processes, this job is a fit for you!
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Plan, develop, and implement a wide variety of quality improvement projects and programs using a generalist knowledge of quality and manufacturing processes.
- Participate in new product development projects and product lines, providing/executing quality plans, participating in part approvals, and participating in design/project reviews.
- Assist in maintaining and improving a quality system based on ISO9001 standards and conducting audits of that system.
- Participate in, facilitate and assist in providing training for quality improvement teams using quality improvement/problem solving models
- Works on daily and long term problems/projects using manufacturing, quality, and Schneider Production System (SPS) tools to resolve issues. ie. PFMEA, Control Plan, 8D, data analytics, etc.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
The incumbent will need to be knowledgeable of:
• Quality improvement techniques and models
• Statistical techniques and analysis
• Auditing and assessing techniques
• Quality planning
• PC and software applications, MSOffice, etc.
This job might be for you if:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering / Tech.
• 3-5 years’ experience minimum in quality, or a related field.
• Strong Communication Skills – Written/Verbal.
• A strong understanding of Quality control processes (8D, PFMEA, DFMEA, etc).
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.