Electronics Technician, 604063700
- As an Electronics Technician, you will be responsible for the following duties. If selected at the GS-07 or GS-09 level, duties will be performed in a developmental capacity
- Identifies, reviews, and analyzes specifications, drawings, standards, and other pertinent data which defines the testing to be performed.
- Performs testing on a variety of electronic devices using Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and devises complex test equipment setups.
- Interprets test results from hand recorded (or ATE generated) data and prepares detailed test reports.
- Performs assigned tasks to support the DNA markings Certification Process.
- Develops test programs for the ATE and devises computer controlled test setups utilizing the most efficient computer language
- Develops, designs, lays-out, and fabricates test fixtures and test circuits for use with ATE and computer controlled test equipment setups.