Heavy Civil Project Manager
Heavy Civil Subsurface Specialty Contractor seeking Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager for Public Infrastructure Improvement Projects in the South Florida market specializing in difficult soil, rock, high water table, costal, deep, utility conflict filled, urban conditions. Corporate culture does reward individuals who demonstrate values of hard work, commitment, open-mindedness to new ideas and mindset for continuous learning and improvement. Candidate must also have interpersonal and excellent oral/written communication skills. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, performance and work ethic.
- Must have a minimum of 2 Years’ Experience as a Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred.
- Specialize in Public Utility Infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Drainage, Force Main)
- Experience in HeavyBid, Primavera P6, Excel, ACAD, and other Software’s preferred.
- Excellent, math, computer, analytical and communication skills.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Participate and assist in all aspects aligned with the bidding and building of construction projects
- Bid advertisement tracking
- Analyses of Plans and Specifications
- Solicit subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Plan, coordinate, oversee, and manage all administrative activities of construction projects as needed
- Develop budgets and time Schedules
- Prepare subcontractor and supplier contracts and PO’s
- Coordinate with Clients, subcontractors and field personnel
- Preform monthly cost monitoring and invoicing as needed
- Manage Design or RFI, material submittals and delivery as needed
- Communicate to all parties professionally both orally and in writing.
- Attend and record project progress meetings as needed
- Receive and respond to public inquiries and concerns as needed
- Performance Based Annual Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- (2) Week Paid Vacation
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Phone and Computer
- Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA Employer Match Retirement Account
Job Type: Full-time