Structural Engineer - Tallahassee, FL
Are you a highly motivated, self-starter who loves to work hard, learn a wide variety of skills, and go home each day with a sense of accomplishment, all surrounded by like-minded peers?
Bliss & Nyitray, Inc. is an award-winning and innovative structural engineering firm seeking a Structural Engineer and we'd love to speak with you!
You should be proficient at most or all of the following duties:
- Structural Engineering and Inspection experience
- Proficiency of design of cast-in-place concrete, pre-stressed concrete, post-tensioned concrete, structural steel, and reinforced masonry.
- Experience with RAM, ETABS and other structural engineering software preferred.
- Working knowledge of Revit Structure preferred.
- Able to maintain multiple engineering projects and manage CAD personnel.
- Represent Bliss & Nyitray to clients and become the main contact for projects.
And you should possess some or most of the following traits:
- BS in Structural Engineering; MS preferred.
- Strong engineering technical skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active and team-oriented.
- 2 years of experience.
COVID-19 Precaution Guidelines
· Personal protective equipment provided
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Virtual meetings
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
· All employees and customers must wear a mask.