Technology Paid Summer 2022 Internships with SEO Career
The corporate playbook wasn’t written with you in mind. Luckily, SEO has a copy!
That’s why students choose SEO Career for internship success.
Are you seeking exposure within the tech space at an innovative company or start up but unsure of where to start?
SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program for recruiting and training high-achieving undergraduates for paid summer internships that can lead to coveted, full-time jobs. SEO Career provides access to opportunity to students who have been historically excluded from industries across Wall Street and Corporate America, including Black, Latinx, and Native American undergraduates. Our program offers access to internships, intensive training, and coaching.
90% of interns receive full-time job offers from partner companies.
As a participant in the Technology track, you’ll receive exclusive access to internship opportunities across multiple functions- including cybersecurity, software engineering, quantitative trading, data science, product management, user experience, and more!
During Phase 1: Edge, you’ll receive training and interview preparation designed to give you the best chance of landing a prestigious summer internship. Through Phase 2: Success, you’ll receive intensive technical training, networking opportunities, and ongoing coaching to get you desk-ready so that you can land the full-time offer!
Partners include: IBM, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, TD, UBS, Vanguard, Compass, Fiserv, Veracode and more.
Internship Locations: New York-NY, Charlotte-NC, Chicago-IL, Houston-TX, San Francisco-CA, and more.
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- 1:1 Coaching by industry specialists to help you through the recruiting process and summer internship
- $10,000 average salary per summer
- 60+ hours of technical training including SQL Database Management and supplemental coding coursework
- SEO Career Summit - Two-week virtual conference with opportunities to network, learn, and hear from the top leaders in the industry
- 8,000 + Alumni Network of dedicated professionals and mentors
- Participate in technology related workshops/webinars to explore potential pathways within tech
- Soft skills training and networking events that will prepare you to navigate any landscape
- Participate in interview preparation for potential partner interviews with SEO Career Coaches to refine Q&A and white boarding techniques
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Identify as Black, Latinx, and Native American
- Enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors graduating with a bachelor’s degree in December 2022 or later
- GPA of 3.2. or above required for competitive candidates; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered
- Authorized to work in the U.S.; F-1 Visa holders with OPT or CPT may be eligible for Phase 2: Success
- Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, MIS and other quantitative concentrations or internship experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions, please contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.