Development Risk Manager
Who we are:
Red Stone Equity Partners, a high-quality real estate financial services company, is a fast growing firm specializing in low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) equity investments. Red Stone carefully acquires, structures, and provides long-term fund and asset management services to both its developer and investor clients. Red Stone-managed investment funds acquire interests in affordable multifamily housing apartment communities throughout the United States.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
The Development Risk Manager (DRM) will work within the Credit group to assist in construction underwriting for upcoming affordable housing tax credit equity projects with our development and investment partners. The DRM will be trained to evaluate design and construction risk on new construction, rehabilitation and historic renovation multi-family apartment projects across the country:
- Support the underwriting process with the Red Stone internal construction team;
- Work with third party Architectural/Engineering/Environmental consultants to review and evaluate project design, budget, schedule and site specific development issues;
- Assist in the review of various other construction documents for conformance with underwriting guidelines;
- Develop a professional relationship among our developer and investor partners.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, Urban Planning, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or other related field.
- Work experience in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Real Estate development a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral, written and presentation) and quantitative skills.
- Advanced PC skills with experience working with spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to work independently and interact with different levels of project teams.
Perks and benefits:
At RSE, we're committed to the well-being of our employees, and strive to create an inclusive environment that fosters and celebrates both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Offer full medical, dental, and vision, and pay 100% of your premiums for medical and dental.
- Life insurance and short and long term disability
- Generous PTO and company paid holidays
- Parking, transit and dependent care FSAs
- Combination working from home and office
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing learning and development
- 401k +match
- Parental leave
If you’re a talented, ambitious, self-driven individual, passionate about affordable housing and fits the criteria above, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today through Handshake.
Red Stone Equity Partners, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer