What does a great Automation Engineer do?
The Automation Engineer will contribute to a team in the design and delivery of infrastructure as a Service that will create the self-service portal for consumption of the Fiserv Enterprise Cloud.
As an Automation Engineer, you can look forward to:
- Problem solving and learning new technologies.
- Collaboratively work to design an automation framework to automate delivery of IT infrastructure services in an automated fashion.
- Working with various scripting tools and infrastructure automation tools.
- Using infrastructure As Code techniques and tools.
- An obsession for scripting and automation.
- Working in an Enterprise IT infrastructure environment alongside tenured employees on our VMware team.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet